Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Beginning

I've always enjoyed baking. Some of my greatest memories growing up are of baking with my granny. We spent countless hours bounding over brownies, cakes, and cupcakes. About 2 years ago, my brother took over a small bakery in my hometown. I started going home on the weekends, to help bake goodies. I loved the freedom of being able to create new desserts and seeing the joy they brought to customers. It was there, I remembered my love of baking. I went out and bought a "tacklebox" full of cake decorating supplies, and I've never looked back!

I love making new creations or simply baking standard cupcakes! If you like the pictures and are interested in any of my desserts, please give me a call at 931-636-0676 or email me at mandipittenger@gmail.com. I make mostly cupcakes, cookies and cakes but I also make pies, speciality bars, etc.

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment